MSA Cargo Drawer systems are some of the best in the country for 4WDs. They are super strong and lightweight and can be extended to 100% of their length (using a unique patented slide system). They are also lockable, providing a safe and secure area for securing your valuables, and come with a lifetime guarantee.
It has taken years of research and design to create the reliability, functionality and durability of the MSA cargo drawers. So what makes these drawer systems so good?
- Totally redesigned: These drawer systems have been redesigned from the ground up to optimise the space that’s available in your 4WD. No longer do you need to struggle to find something small that’s hidden at the back of a drawer in your 4WD, now you just open the drawer and it’s right in front of you.
- Crash tested: All MSA cargo drawer systems are ADR and AS/NZS compliant, demonstrating no structural weaknesses that could affect the safety of your vehicle, passengers or other road users. This means that installing the MSA cargo drawer systems in your 4WD won’t reduce the safety or integrity of your vehicle.
- 100% extension: The MSA cargo drawer system can be extended to 100% of it’s length, making every inch of space in the drawer 100% accessible, optimising internal storage. This is achieved by a patented “pro-glide” slide runner and sealed bearings, making it safe for the entire drawer to extend further than the frame. This means that the drawer won’t topple out of your 4WD, causing injuries or damage to your belongings.
- Super tough: Made from 100% aluminium, these drawers are super light, super tough and resistant to corrosion, which is important when driving in rough terrain, on the beach or across rivers.
- Super strong: Each pair of cargo drawers can take up to 250kg in weight, so there’s not much you can’t carry in your 4WD when you install this system.
- Optimised space: The MSA cargo drawers delivers up to 25% more space than other cargo drawers, whilst not taking up any more space. This means that you can carry more gear in these drawers than other generic systems.
- Stays open: Even on a 30 degree slope, these drawers don’t slam shut, but stay open so you can easily access everything you need, as you need it. This feature is a huge benefit to campers who often camp on uneven ground and struggle to keep their 4WD drawers open long enough to access their gear!
- Let there be light: Each draw has a patented internal LED strip light with a manual override switch, so you can easily access your gear in the middle of the night without additional lights. They also have an integrated electrical circuit, so there’s no moving wires.
- Dust & water resistant: Once closed, anything you store in the MSA cargo drawers will be secure from dust and water, making these drawers perfect for storing a wide range of valuable gear.
- Lifetime guarantee: The MSA cargo drawers are so solid and durable that they have a lifetime warranty – you can’t get better than that!
These drawers are modular, easy to keep clean, injection moulded with a flush finish, and are available in a variety of lengths and sizes to suit most Utes, wagons, vans and 4WDs. Accessories are also available and they are compatible with the full range of MSA 4×4 drop slides and fridge barriers.
1x Universale Single Drawer Module
Side wing kits are also available. Contact us for more information.