The Motop 270 Free Standing Awning is a great way to provide extra shade around your 4wd when you’re on the road. The Motop awning is easy to install and use, and is built tough to last in Australian conditions when you go off road, with high quality canvas. The awning comes in either passenger or driver side configuration, and the kit comes with a set of mounting brackets that can be used to install it on a Motop or any other roof top tent. When you need a tough, lightweight and easy to use shade solution, the Motop awning is a must have for your next camping adventure.
Motop 270 Free-standing awning key features:
- Options of driver-side mounted or passenger-side mounted
- Heavy duty 280GSM Poly-cotton tear stop all weather canvas. 100% waterproof and breathable.
- Premium aluminium extrusion material for swing arms, arm joint and backing plate
- Full powder coated aluminium structures: swing arms, joint, backing plate, awning poles
- Lightweight: 19.5 kg
- Wind rating: 35 km/h
- Weather proof canvas bag made of quality canvas and inner sealed layer.
- Weather resistant, UV resistant canvas bag with heavy duty zippers
- Set of three awning poles, ropes and sand pegs included
- Motop Awning Mounting Brackets are included (note: these only work with Motop RTT. Different mounting brackets may be needed to mount on other racks or platforms)
Closed dimensions (mm): 2300L x 140W x 165H
Weight: 19.5 kg
Coverage (open): ~11 square metres
Warranty: 1 Year