Introducing Enerdrive’s RV Installation Kits for 4WD Canopies, Caravans, Camper Trailers, Commercial Work Vehicles and more.
Enerdrive have created many different layouts to fit nearly every possible application. Designed for the DIY handyman with basic electrical knowledge through to the professional looking to save installation time. You can choose kits ranging from 20A AC & 40A DC chargers through to 40A AC & DC units with monitoring and Low Battery Cutout.
These kits are all pre-wired by Enerdrive where possible to keep the kits simple to install. All RV boards have a full wiring diagram showing each circuit and where to connect your loads, battery and inverter cabling. All items are mounted on a 12mm Black plastic (water & rot resistant) board for simple mounting into the application.
Enerdrive also have you covered from a service and support angle with the RV Installation kits. Designed, constructed and pre-wired by Enerdrive, we know exactly the layout and wiring of your kit so any fault finding or support can be given quickly and concisely.
The basic RV 80 Kit includes:
- ePOWER AC 40A 230V Charger
- ePOWER DC2DC 40+ Charger
- ePOWER AC Charger 50A Output Fuse Connection
- ePOWER DC2DC 60A Output Fuse Connection
- 50A Load Output Fuse Connection
- 12mm Black Plastic Mounting Board
There are also optional upgrades available:
- RV-80-01 – ePRO Plus Battery Monitor
- RV-80-02 – ePRO Plus Battery Monitor and 8 Circuit “Wedge” Fuse Block
- RV-80-03 – ePRO Plus Battery Monitor and Low Battery Cutout
All three of these options are available in a bundle with an Enerdrive 100Ah eLITE, 125Ah B-TEC or 200Ah B-TEC lithium battery.