Aluminium Canopy Pantry
The aluminium canopy pantry from Trailer Parts Direct is the cost-effective and highly practical solution for transporting easily accessible contents wherever you go. This high quality product is designed from top to bottom to be user-friendly, secure and durable.
Built to last and ready to clear the lip of your canopy, it’s instantly installable and easy to use.
The canopy pantry operates in a slide out mechanism which makes it perfect for any four-wheel-drive touring canopy setup.
Our locally manufactured canopy pantry boasts a number of handy features.
Our aluminium canopy pantry, like all of our products, are completely Australian made from as many locally-sourced materials as possible. In addition to ensuring high quality in line with national industry standards, being Aussie-made means that when you support us, you’re helping us support local manufacturers.
Lock out slides
Our canopy pantry is built on our standard 125 kilogram lock-out slides. When fully extended for complete accessibility and convenience, the pantry will lock into place. This allows for added safety and security when engaged off road or on uneven surfaces. With just a simple mechanism, you can easily slide the pantry back into place. It then locks in for safe transport.
High grade aluminium
The canopy pantry from Trailer Parts Direct is made from high grade 3 millimetre aluminium. By using aluminium in your four-wheel-drive or ute’s canopy pantry, you benefit from a number of advantages:
Our pantry certainly is good value for money with its durable design and build for long term usage.
Whether you’re using the canopy pantry for the first time or one hundredth time, the long lasting mechanisms will work smoothly and efficiently every time.
Using aluminium allows us to create flexible designs to suit different applications and fabricate a truly high quality product for our customers.
Industry-leading pricing doesn’t mean we need to sacrifice quality, thanks to the high grade and highly strong aluminium material.
-Resistance to corrosion
Whether you’re camping or working in environments that will expose your vehicle to harmful elements, aluminium’s natural anti-corrosion nature will work in your favour.
Aluminium is highly insular to help you keep your contents, especially cooking items, protected from external temperatures.
By keeping our canopy pantry lightweight we ensure you benefit from easy functionality, smooth sliding mechanism and hassle-free use.
Safety is always of high importance for our team and aluminium offers a high level of fire safety.
We know all about the Aussie sun! Thermal efficient aluminium makes for a perfect material for use in our pantries.
-Requires minimal amount of maintenance
We’re all about saving you time, effort and hassle. Aluminium requires little to no ongoing maintenance so you don’t have to worry!
Built to last
Our canopy pantry is designed to last. We know you’ll be accessing your pantry regularly and frequently which is why we’ve focused on providing a durable product that keeps pace with you day after day and month after month.
Left or right orientation
All aluminium canopy pantries are available in both left or right orientations so whether you want it installed on the driver side of the vehicle or the passenger side, the choice is yours. Additionally, thanks to the inclusive holes on the back panel, you’re able to switch it from right to left with minimal adaptation and re-installation later on!
The aluminium shelving offers plenty of space for you to securely store whatever you need. Three deep and long shelves come in varying heights so you can store anything from cooking essentials, like oil or spices, to various 4×4 accessories. Additionally, a series of bungee cords are used to help keep items tight and secure both when the vehicle is moving and when the pantry is slid open. Lastly, the bottom floor of each shelf offers a raised lip to further keep your contents wherever you want them.
The panel on the back of our aluminium canopy pantry is smooth and aesthetic so that it won’t negatively affect the utility or look of the rest of your vehicle, ute tray or four-wheel drive.
What could be worse than a canopy pantry that’s inaccessible? Our aluminium pantry offers full extension so you can get to all of the items you need and want whenever you want, without a fuss!
The canopy pantry comes raised to suit a standard 50 millimetre lip. While designed to suit the vast majority of applications and vehicles, it can be lowered or adjusted to be higher as suits your particular specifications.
The Trailer Parts Direct difference
- We’re the leading provider of hardware for camper trailers, campervans, caravans, four-wheel-drives, ute canopies and ute trays across Queensland!
- Our customers include both individual DIY enthusiasts and manufacturers of floats, caravans and boats.
- Our wide selection of hardware includes fridge slides, gas struts, rubber seals, locks, handles, and cargo drawers.
- All products and hardware are affordably priced and leading in industry quality.
- We’re 100% Aussie owned and operated.
- We support local manufacturers.
- We offer nationwide delivery for all of our products at a highly competitive and flat rate price.
- Over a decade of industry and professional experience.
- All products are covered by our 12-month replacement warranty.
- Our staff are all industry trained and enthusiasts of all things vehicle hardware and DIY.
- We offer various payment options (credit card and PayPal) including buy-now-pay-later options (AfterPay and Zip).
- If you need a custom fabrication job, make sure to contact our team. We’ll use your specifications to manufacture the right piece of hardware to suit your personal application.
- There are plenty of bargains to be had with our scratched and dented products but still fully functional and high quality hardware.